Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Short Cut to be a Millionaire



"I have been much depressed about how to make money in a short while. After I had done my school, my parents wanted me to enter the college. I thought it useless. My parents were not realizing that I have grownup now. This much education was enough for me. I should do something to earn a lot of money.

My parents insisted that I should first complete my education. I told them that education can never be completed as this is a vast process. I quoted them "Get education from cradle to grave" So, this means that education can never be completed. One must leave it some where in between to do other interesting things of life like earning a lot of money.

One day I was passing through a bank I peeped through the glass door, A man carried bundles of currency notes from the counter. My eyes were wide open. I could not believe if one can have this much money. I thought if I had this much money, what could have I done? I would have purchased the world's most expensive car, would have lived in the world's most expensive house.I would have the latest tablet with me for playing games and many other things like this. 

I discussed with a friend who is also fed up of studies and wanted to do something different. He advised me to get registered with employment agency and they will find a job for me. "What the Hell?" This will take months to join that job and after months I will not be able to fulfill my dreams. I asked about any shortcuts. My friend advised about investment in stock exchange. "Oh my God! this is something never passes through my mind" so think about something else. He suggested to get a lottery ticket like Euro-million. "Can't put myself in uncertainty" I replied. "Then go and rob a bank", my friend got angry over me and rushed away. 

The idea clicked me. I have been thinking about it. It was really a great deal to enter into a bank. As I never had a chance to enter into a bank before, therefore it seemed very difficult to enter into a bank and find any suitable place for a robbery. The next day I visited the bank again, I peeped through the door, my eyes were again wide open to see a woman picked bundles of currency notes from the cash counter and put in her bag. I changed my plan, robing a bank was difficult but how about snatching that bag from that middle aged fat women? 

The women came out of the bank carrying the same bag. I stared at her bag. I went to her and when I reached nearby. She looked at me. I got a little confused "May I ....am...hmmm.....I mean.... ummmm" I murmured. The Lady replied, "Oh I got it, you are a needy person". She tossed a coin in the air, I caught it. The lady went away in her car and I tossed the coin once again in the air with anger. I missed a golden opportunity just because of my confusion. I got angry over myself, I could have snatched that bag and run away. 

The next day I once again went to the bank. To my surprise, that women was again there. Again carrying the bag coming out of the bank. I stepped up quickly. I went to the lady. She stared at me. I tried to conceal my confusion. I passed by the lady, took a few steps, returned again to the lady. "Slap, Slap, Oh you wanted to snatch my bag". The woman shouted. She sat in her car and went away. I was again standing behind with my hand on my cheek. 

The third day I went to another bank. This time a man was carrying the same like bag. I felt there were currency bundles in the bag. I was happy because to see this man. It was easy to handle a man rather a fat lady. I snatched the bag and ran away, the man ran after me. I ran and ran, turned into a street and ran into an open door in a house. I was surprised to see a police officer in front of me, asking me what happened to me. I realized that I had entered into a police station. The world was spinning around me. "This is my bag". I murmured. "O...K" The Officer replied with uncertainty. I got my breathe stabled meanwhile. The Officer took my bag and take out the bundles of cash memos."

"What did you do the next day?" when my friend completed his story, I asked him. "I went to an employment agency for registration". 

No comments:

Post a Comment